Learning material import
- Import presentations built with Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, MS Powerpoint etc
- Add HTML5, PDF based learning material & embed Videos and assessments to build courses
- Deliver content in any language of your choice with the full Unicode support
- Organise questions in multiple question banks classified by subject, topic, sub-topic and level of difficulty.
- Create dynamic tests with random choice of questions to deliver a unique test to each student.
- Use .txt, .csv (MS Excel) or .pdf files to upload assessments.
- Create content using our rich text editor or create offline and upload
- Drag and drop images and embed videos while creating HTML docs and assessments
- Organise content in folders
Analytics for students
- Score, grade and overall assessment performance reports
- Subject and question wise reports of accuracy, time taken etc.
- Percentile and comparison with leading scorers
- Individual and group wise completion status, scores and grades
- Subject and question level reports of score and time spent.
- Export reports to .csv (MS Excel) files or analyse charts within edoola.
- Extract completion status, score distribution, percentile and trend reports
- Monitor course registrations, completion and performance
- Get insight from usage patterns of various students
Individual user accounts
- Individual user accounts for each student to separately track usage and progress
- Email Notifications on various events to keep students updated.
- Add custom fields to be captured during user registration / creation.
- Create multiple user groups for bulk assignment of content / reporting
- Create users in bulk using .csv (MS Excel) file uploads
- Export user lists
Role based administration
- Create multiple administrators
- Specify roles like content creation, publishing, user management etc for each administrator.
No installs. Hosted solution
- Responsive design lets you use edoola on smart phones, tablet pcs and laptops.
- Access edoola from any of the latest browsers like chrome, firefox, IE9+ or Safari.
- No software or browser plugin installation required.
- Simple email like interface for zero learning time for students
- Access course and assessments in a simple unified inbox
- Send messages to students individually or in groups
- A free app for the student to read course material, view videos or take assessments.
- Once downloaded, content can be viewed and attempted offline. Scores sync to server automatically when online.
- Supported on mobile phones and tablets.
Unique branding, greater impact
- Get your own LMS with a unique web address instantly.
- Apply your logo, customize the header and add a custom footer.
- Deliver courses and assessments under own branding.
- Map the LMS into your web domain name
- Add custom web pages to your LMS and convert it to a full website
- Inbuilt support for custom mobile responsive web pages.
- Get your own custom branded Android app.
- Use your logo and keep it restricted for only your students.
- Reinforce user experience.
- Create courses with presentations, videos, assessments and package as products.
- Make your products available on the edoola B2B content marketplace
- Sell license to training delivery partners on a per-user pricing model
- Receive payments directly using your preferred payment gateway or offline
Take a free trial with one click.